Through 3Sigma Services, you will have the option to import and create leads. This leads data, along with the aforementioned data and contact information submitted by or for you to the 3Sigma Services, including electronic data and information submitted by or for you through your use of third-party applications, or collected and processed automatically by or for you using the 3Sigma Services is herein referred to as “Your Data” including using automatic data collection technologies, including but not limited to first- and third-party Cookies, log files, Web Beacons, Pixels, dynamic tag management and other technical means. This information may include, without limitation:
Your data .
Your Data may be used to deliver, maintain and improve our services, including for troubleshooting, data analytics, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. We may also use Your Data to contact and provide you with Services that you request, develop new Services, suggest personally relevant features, and to keep our services, business, and users safe and secure.
- The location of your mobile device;
- Your mobile device ID and call information;
- The type of mobile device and operating system you use to access our Apps;
- Your IP address;
- Your call logs, SMS data
Information associated with your Internet or mobile service provider or your account with your Internet or mobile service provider;
Information associated with your Apple iTunes or Google Play accounts or any other account use to download or access the Apps;
How We Use Your Information
We may process and use the information we collect or receive about you to:
Provide our Apps and their content and features to you;
- Complete your requested registrations, transactions or subscriptions;
- Contact you in connection with requested services or inquiries;
- Personalize the content and features you see when you visit our Apps or the 3Sigma Website;
- Improve the content and functionality of our Apps and the 3Sigma Website;
- Track our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviors;
- Restore functionality across devices
- Track the total number of visitors to our Apps and to each page or feature of our Apps; and
- We use your incoming and outgoing SMS log and call log to automatically create activities for leads. All your SMS data is kept private and confidential.3Sigma is an online application, hence we need to upload your calls logs and SMS to our servers and reject entries that are not in your leads list. We do not share your call data or SMS data with any third party. We only use it to create lead activities.
Where required by law, we may disclose Your Data in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal requirements; to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or abuse, violations of our policies; or to protect our rights and property. We will carefully review all requests to ensure that they are legally valid and are limited to the data that law enforcement agencies require for their specific legal purposes.
We use your data to personalize the product and increase the services value.We do not serve any ads and we do not sell your data to any third party.
For any reason or no reason at all, you may terminate this Agreement at any time by sending us an email at support@3Sigma.com to delete Your Data and Service account. Deleted information may be kept in backups for up to 90 days. Backups are encrypted and are only accessed if needed for disaster recovery.