Connect 3Sigma Mobile to hundreds of other 3Sigma Mobile CRMs with Zapier
With the 3Sigma CRM app for Zapier, you can automate workflows bringing data to 3Sigma CRM. It’s a simple way to integrate with other apps. In Zapier, workflows are comprised of triggers and actions:
New lead or response available
Save as a lead in 3Sigma CRM.
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between 3Sigma Mobile CRMs and other applications.
Each Zap has one application as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which creates and saves a new lead in 3Sigma Mobile CRM
Getting Started with Zapier integration
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect 3Sigma Mobile CRM to Zapier?
You can save new leads in 3 Sigma mobile CRM through Zapier based on a trigger coming from another app.
1) Start by clicking “Make a Zap” in the top right corner of your Zapier account.
2) Connect your trigger app – this will be the source of data that gets pushed into your 3Sigma mobile CRM.
3) Type ‘3sigma CRM’ into the Action App search box.
4) First, you’ll be asked to choose an action – pick “Save lead”.
5) Now, log in to your 3Sigma CRM app and tap settings >manage integration>Zapier, Copy the Zapier API code shown.
6)Enter the Zapier API code and your registered email or phone number
7)Hit yes, continue
8)And you are done, Data from the trigger app will be saved as a new lead in 3Sigma CRM whenever a ZAP runs.
For more help, you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org